Collagen is the problem everyone faces as they grow old. Collagen is an essential protein of the skin, which gives form and suppleness to the face, and the appearance of youthfulness and vitality gets depleted. Skin starts to sag, and we start looking old.
Basically, we are ageing all the time, but we don’t want to look like we have. Thankfully, if you’re someone who wants to correct this problem, you can now do so without having to undergo facelift surgery, which is not without its risks.
In the past, if you wanted to firm and tighten your skin, an invasive, risky and costly facelift procedure was the only way. But technology is all about changes and in 2019 we have non-invasive, non-surgical options available.
Thermage is a breakthrough in skin tightening and contouring technology that helps you achieve a natural look year after year from within your skin.
Why is Thermage a good option?
- Non-invasive: Unlike surgical facelift (which is one of the most invasive aesthetic procedures).
- Very Low Risk: There is practically no risk involved beyond slight sensations pulsing thru your skin.
- Low to Zero Pain Sensations: Most patients typically report either mild discomfort or no pain at all.
- Affordable: If you were to opt for a traditional facelift procedure, it would set you back by upwards of $3000-$5000. A far cry from the affordability of Thermage.
- Non-Surgical: Thermage is entirely non-surgical, no incisions are made at any point in time during the skin tightening procedure.
- Little to No-Downtime: With Thermage, you’re up and about the very same day.
- Clinically Proven Safe: It is a form of treatment which is approved by regulatory bodies globally.
Thermage can be used to treat these areas of your face and body effectively
On the face where wrinkles appear, be it around your eyes, cheek folds or lips. Thermage can work its magic by beaming radiofrequency waves underneath the wrinkles, tightening up the areas of concern and then helping to stimulate collagen production for long-lasting smoothness.
Known by its colloquial name, turkey neck, in some people it is so extreme that it flaps about as one turns the head. This part of the neck skin loosens with time and gravity and hides the jawline, adding many years to your look. Thermage is used to tighten up the loose skin and add more definition to your jawline at the same time.
Jowls and Jawline:
When the jawline sags, it causes an exaggeration in your apparent age. The more your jowls sag, the older you appear. Thankfully Thermage can tighten up this part of the face and make it look as good as new.
Cheeks naturally lose volume over time, and the hollow, flat look contributes to the look of tiredness if it is not addressed appropriately. Here, Thermage can stimulate new collagen formation and remodel the current collagen present, which aids in giving the appearance of volume and lift.
This area of the body is of concern to women, especially after childbirth. The tummy skin after delivery and weight loss may be lax and loose.
Thermage can tighten up loose skin around this area of the body and get you one step closer to a firmer, tighter, taut tummy.
How does thermage skin tightening work?
Thermage uses radiofrequency energy to target the deep layers of tissue under the epidermis. The device beams radiofrequency waves deep into the skin to remodel old collagen and stimulate new production of collagen. This is essentially the primary power of the Thermage device.
Why should you get started now?
It comes down to collagen repair. The older you are, the harder it is to get collagen repair to occur.
Want to know more about Thermage? Download Charmfidence App and post your query now.